June 18th, 2022 Merging Waters Pastoral Charge
Celebration of Ministry
of Merging Waters, Rev. Ryan Fea,
and Nakonha: Ka Regional Council
Worship in person and online
1:00 pm Worship In Person at 24 Maple, Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, and here Live on Zoom
As we gather in worship online and in-person to pray, listen to the Word, and reflect together, we know that we are not alone. As a community who believes in the presence of the Divine Spirit in the world and in one another, we take this time to be in community whether we are physically apart or together. We will lift up and celebrate our time together, acknowledge the end of the Pastoral Relationship, and bless one another on the journey.
While government-imposed public health measures are longer be imposed all are welcome to wear masks, maintain hand hygene, and maintain a 1-meter distance while in the church building as you are comfortable. We continue to encourage all to get fully vaccinated to help everyone be as safe as possible. We hope that this worship service will help us all to hear the call to offer God's love to all the world, to break our sense of isolation, and remind us all that there are always possibilities.
You will find in this live worship service :
- Candle lighting that you may join in at home by lighting candles, if safe to do so
- Responsive prayers and readings you can pray along and participate at home in reading the bolded text aloud
- Hymns you can sing along to, (lyrics found in the Order of Worship and on-screen)
- Inspiring music by our talented and spirit-filled Music Ministry
- Recolletions of our time together by Church Board and Committee Members
- We are joined by Regional Council Representative The Reverend Jennifer Mountain to share in celebrating the shared ministry of the past four years and the Covenant with God of Merging Waters Pastoral Charge, Rev. Ryan Fea, and Nakonha:Ka Regional Councilas we acknowledge the end of the patoral relationship and bless one another for the journey.