Union Church consists of two connected buildings. The sanctuary has a seating capacity of about 200, a Casavant organ (1979; 14 stops, 728 pipes), a grand piano and an arch-windowed side chapel. On the lower floor there is a choir room, a meeting room, and two washrooms. Adair Hall, built in 1913 as the original sanctuary, comprises, on the main floor, a large hall (holding 126 seated or 190 standing) with a stage and a small kitchen. On the lower floor there is a large kitchen, a large general-purpose room, two smaller rooms and two washrooms. Both the sanctuary and Adair Hall are equipped with performance-quality sound systems as well as standard audiovisual capabilities. The sanctuary is wheelchair accessible from a side door but not the main entrance; Adair Hall is not wheelchair accessible.
For further information on our space and availability, please call the church at 514-457-5819.